Finished the axle adjusters for the new bike. I have done many different types on my various bikes, usually trying to re-invent them in some original way, but this time I chose to do a more conventional style. That being said, I tried to make them very strong, accurate, and made of stainless steel.
The nuts are billet stainless with a self locking ring built into them. They don’t wear out after repeated use like a nylock nut, and are more secure than a lockwasher.
I also made some progress on the frame. Next step is the fender mounting.
Trans is finished, except for one block off-plate I still have to make.
The front motor mount.